Since 1987, IEEA offers consultancy in electromagnetics. Major competencies include antenna analysis and designs, propagation (ionospheric, tropospheric), mainly scintillation effects, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) studies, radar cross section (RCS) computations, space weather modeling, and rough surface scattering calculations.
Consultancy may include the development of custom made software. Software for antenna analysis and design, propagation (scintillations) and RCS calculations are commercialized.
The company has a long experience in modeling and computation applied to electromagnetics, more precisely in radiation, scattering, propagation and a particular expertise in the use of a number of numerical methods :
- Integral equations in the frequency domain (method of moments, boundary finite elements);
- Integral equations in the time domain, including non-linear phenomena like space-charge effects, particle field coupling, plasma interactions;
- Time domain finite elements (tetrahedral);
- Asymptotic methods : UTD, PO, EEC;
- Parabolic equation.
Most of these activities led to numerous publications and to the development of a wide range of efficient electromagnetics simulation softwares. Please contact us for any question or suggestion.
IEEA is or was involved in the following projects as prime or subcontractor :
- Satellite Antennas : Telecom 2, Cerise, Skybridge, Planck
- EMC : Rafale, PA_CDG, frigates, helicopters
- RCS : cone-sphere, inlets, ...
- Propagation : Ionosphere and troposphere : GISM : bias and scintillations
- Compact Range Analysis
- Navigation : EGNOS, GALILEO
- EM qualification of systems : QUERCY
IEEA enjoys the confidence of government or industrial organisms :